With more than 1,600 single, twin and double bedrooms across central and west London, Imperial College Summer Accommodation is the perfect choice for larger group bookings of 10 rooms or more.
From the 4* rated B&B rooms in South Kensington, to the budget friendly self-catering accommodation in Paddington, Notting Hill and west London, our rooms are ideal for summer schools, educational trips, residential conferences and private group travel.
B&B and self-catered accommodation
A full English or continental breakfast is available during your stay (additional charges apply), giving you more time to explore!
Self-catering is an excellent option for groups who need extra flexibility during their stay.
As a group organiser, you’ll receive a range of benefits when you book with Imperial including:
- A dedicated group travel manager as a single point of contact
- A single contract
- Ability to book classrooms, lecture theatres and sports facilities on campus
- Allocated meal times and reserved seating areas in our dining rooms
- Coordinated room lists with rooms allocated together wherever possible
- Dedicated check-in for your group
Watch our video to find out why our accommodation is the perfect choice for groups.
All our accommodation is located just a few minutes from the nearest tube station
Groups are able to book reserved seating and allocated meal times in our canteen if required
Twin bedrooms offer flexible and affordable options for groups
Dedicated check-in service is available for all groups