Family and Friends Ambassadors
Become a Family and Friends Ambassador!
Each year, we ask several parents, guardians or family members of Imperial students to serve as Family and Friends Ambassadors. Ambassadors help to sustain and strengthen the Imperial community by reaching out to new Imperial families, locally and regionally, to share knowledge and support. In return, ambassadors have the opportunity to become more involved in their student’s education, which can be beneficial to Imperial students, families and the College as a whole. We ask Ambassadors to participate, as they are able, in the following activities:
- Attend or host university-organised events in your area to connect with new Imperial families
- Provide quotes and profiles for family-focused communications
- Give feedback to the College on family communications, fundraising and events
- Assist in identifying, recruiting and sustaining new family ambassadors
- Be advocates for the Family and Friends Fund and consider a gift each year (find out more about the Fund)
You can serve as an Ambassador no matter where you live or how many times you visit the campus. For more information, or to register as a Parent Ambassador, please email Kurstin Finch Gnehm, Regular Giving Manager, at email@example.com.
If you are interested in becoming an Imperial Family and Friends Ambassador, please contact Kurstin Finch Gnehm, Regular Giving Manager, on +44 (0)20 7594 9567 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more details and a welcome pack.