Gain a unique insight into past and future biomedical transformations
Imperial College is at the heart of historic London, but the buzz on campus is all about the future! Our Revolutions in Biomedicine summer programme, which provides a high octane introduction to new ideas, internationally recognised faculty and an amazing group of peers, makes for an unforgettable experience. The four-week summer programme will give you a unique insight into past, present and future biomedical transformations in the immersive research environment of the globally renowned Imperial College Faculty of Medicine.
3 column general content block - Key facts, Programme benefits, Tuition fees
- Dates: 3 July - 28 July 2017
- Four weeks of interactive keynotes and talks with leading researchers
- Group work to extend and develop key concepts
- Ten days of lab-based Mini Research Projects in teams
- Academic credits: 7.5 ECTS credits (=3-4 US)
- Parallel social programme
- Open to undergraduates and recent graduates (18+)
- Tuition fee: £3,500 (plus optional social programme)
- The 2017 programme has now finished. Please register your interest to be contacted when applications re-open for 2018.
- For further information email email@example.com or telephone +44 20 75946392