Imperial College London is looking to recruit recent graduates to its Graduate Finance Training Scheme. Applicants for the Scheme should demonstrate and provide examples of how their skills and experiences meet the following qualities identified.
- A minimum 2.1 degree in any discipline (or equivalent), graduated, or expected to graduate, in the last three years
- A minimum of 300 UCAS points (or equivalent)
- Proactive – the ability to take initiative, organise your own time, and manage a dynamic and diverse workload
- Analytical skills – the ability to draw innovative conclusions from detailed research without losing sight of the bigger picture
- Communication skills – effective oral and written communication of ideas with an excellent command of English
- Independent working – the ability to perform effectively under pressure and respond to frequently changing priorities without full time supervision.
- Interpersonal skills – confidence in forming effective working relationships with a broad range of people, including working as part of a team
- Numeracy skills – Fluency and confidence in working with numbers
- Flexibility – enthusiasm in adapting to work of a diverse nature
- An interest in personal and professional development
- An interest in Higher Education