Training: InForm 6.0
ICTU training for InForm 6.0
This is the home for our e-learning modules and for advertising the dates of our 1-2-1 InForm training sessions and any other relevant training sessions offered by the unit.
Please access the tabs below for future training dates. The training sessions are offered at our White City Campus, Stadium House. Please book your place by emailing the team on firstname.lastname@example.org.
InForm 6.0 training dates (2017)
Data Entry training
Data Checker training
PI Sign-Off training
- 6th July 2017 / 10.00 - 12.00
- 17 August 2017 / 10.00 - 12.00
- 13 September 2017 / 10.00 - 12.00
- 06 October 2017 / 10.00 - 12.00
- 08 November 2017 / 10.00 - 12.00
- 01 December 2017 / 10.00 - 12.00
User Acceptance testing
- 13th June 2017 / 10.00 - 12.00
- 13th July 2017 / 10.00 - 12.00
- 02 August 2017 / 10.00 - 12.00
- 15 September 2017 / 10.00 - 12.00
- 13 October 2017 / 10.00 - 12.00
- 10 November 2017 / 10.00 - 12.00
- 06 December 2017 / 10.00 - 12.00
InForm for Statisticians
InForm E-Learning modules and assessment (InForm 6.0)
At Imperial College we have identified different roles within clinical trial teams and aligned the InForm training modules to reflect these and the responsibilities associated. Below, you will find the user groups and the relevant e-learning modules. Simply click the link and the module will open in a new window. Please take time to look at the intructions manual before you begin the modules.
Please note that you must have access to Adobe Flashplayer in order to be able to access all course materials. You can download this via the Adobe website: http://get.adobe.com/flashplayer/.
For further details, please read the Instructions Manual
InForm Training modules
Data Entry modules (InForm 6.0)
Data Checker modules (InForm 6.0)
If you need to undertake InForm Training for certification, please visit the web-links below and select the training assessment relevant to your role.