Apply to the General Fund
Next Conference Funding Deadlines
31 August 2017
31 October 2017
15 January 2018
- be currently enrolled as a student at Imperial College London;
- have been invited to present your work at a conference;
- not have already received a conference award from the Trust in the same financial year (1 August - 31 July);
- submit at least two months prior to the start date of the conference.
Medical students: you may not apply if the work relates to an elective you have undertaken.
- Download the Imperial College Trust General Funds Application Form - Part A and complete electronically (handwritten forms will not be accepted);
- Email the completed Part A, along with email or other evidence from the conference organisers confirming you have been invited to present your work. Email these items together to Imperial College Trust
- Ask your supervisor to complete the Imperial College Trust General Funds Application Form - Part B electronically and to email this directly to Imperial College Trust
- Applicants will be notified of the outcome as soon as the Trustees have reached their decision (usually two to three weeks after the application deadline).
It is the applicant's responsibility to abide by the above requirements. Late/incomplete applications will not be considered.
Limits on funding
- The IC Trust will fund a maximum of £300 per student per academic year.
- Supervisors are requested to limit the number of applications supported for the same conference.
- Supervisors recommending more than one student for the same conference may be asked to contribute funds from other sources.
Student-led Project Funding
Any student-led project which has a voluntary/charitable aim.
- Please read the IC Union's Application Guidelines - Student-led Projects 2015;
- Download and complete the Student-Led Projects Application Form 2015;
- Please submit queries and application forms to email@example.com, addressed to the 'Student Activities Manager,' in the first instance. All projects should be properly costed.
Deadline: Friday 9 June 2017
The Trustees will only consider applications for Student-Led Projects using the Student-Led Charitable Project Application Form on approval from the IC Union.
Limits on funding
Due to funding constraints it is unlikely that more than £2,000 will be awarded per project.