Virtual learning environment (Blackboard)
Blackboard is Imperial College London's virtual learning environment (VLE) and is used to teach courses and store materials online.
Blackboard enables you to:
- deliver course materials (including text, images, videos and audio files);
- set and take quizzes and surveys;
- set and receive assignments;
- communicate through online discussion, real-time chat and a virtual, interactive classroom;
- track progress and manage grades;
- provide and receive feedback.